Create User Profile in Google Chrome Web Browser: Most of the users are using Google Chrome web browser in their system for surfing and browsing web pages. They also want to store their browsing data such as account information, passwords, browsing history, cache, cookies, bookmarks etc in web browsers to access any website quickly. To store all of these, Google Chrome provides a user profile facility. With this facility, you can log in by entering your email address and password. After that, it will remember all browsing data or information and you can quickly access any websites.
Steps to create user profile in Chrome browser
The user profile is good for the persons who are using the personal computer because it stores your private information. If anybody is using public system, they should not create user profile account. Otherwise, someone can access your information. Follow the instructions to create a new profile in Google Chrome.
- Open your Google Chrome web browser.
- Click on the gear icon and visit the Settings
- Click on the right arrow, available near Sign into Chrome link.
- Enter your name, whatever you want to show on your browser.
- Select the picture, if you want.
- Click on the Back arrow to return.
- Click on the SIGN into CHROME.
- Enter your Email address and
- Click on the Next
Now, your Chrome user profile has been created successfully.
For any Technical Support
Hopefully, this article contains all required information related to Google Chrome user profile. If you are facing any issues with it, you can contact Google Chrome Customer helpline Service.