Nowadays, many web browsers are available on the internet world for surfing and browsing various websites. Among all, Internet Explorer is one of the most popular web browsers developed by Microsoft Company. Sometimes, it shows an alert message that “Internet Explorer has stopped working”. It is a general problem in computer and you can easily fix it by applying some simple methods in your web browser. We are providing two methods which can resolve your browser problem completely. For resolving the problem, you can read the whole article carefully and application instructions in your system sequentially.
Reset your Internet Explorer Browser Settings
For resetting Internet Explorer, you can follow the instructions one by one.
- Click on Start or Windows button available on the bottom-left side of the PC.
- Visit in the Control Panel
- Click on the Network and Internet
- Click on the Internet Options tab, after that a new configuration window will open.
- Click on the Advanced
- Click on Reset
- Now click on OK button to confirm.
- After applying instructions your Internet Explorer reset all the settings.
Disable Hardware Acceleration or Software rendering
We should disable hardware acceleration or software rendering mode because it consumes system resources and storage memory for running. After disabling, your browser will work faster.
- Open Internet Explorer web browser.
- Click on Tools
- Visit in Internet Options
- A new configuration window will open.
- Click on Advanced
- Now, you have to uncheck an option “Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering”.
- Close the configuration window by applying settings change.
- Restart your browser.
After restarting Internet Explorer, your web browser will work smoothly. In case, you still facing some issues related Internet browser, you may consult with Microsoft Internet Explorer Customer Helpline. They will suggest all possible methods to resolve your browser issues.