Have you experience something loading and hanging related issue in Gmail? If you successfully sign in your account but still you found that your page is continuously loading and reloading, surely the problem is related with something technical. But you didn’t have to worry about that because here I have solution for you. Simply follow the post which I mention below so that you will know how to solve the hanging issue in Gmail.
1. You can verify the security and validity of your Gmail address. Simply doing a Google search on your email address and just check out the result page it appears on.
2. Once you successfully check your Gmail account and again find the same problem. Then definitely the problem is related with your browser. Here is suggesting you to use only supported browser for your Gmail account. Some of the supported browsers are:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google chrome
- Internet explorer
3. Unfortunately sometime cookies and cache creates the same problem that’s why your Gmail accounts load too slow. If you want a perfect resolution regarding this, then you have to clear your cookies and cache. For this:
- In your computer just open the chrome browser. After that click on more icons then hit the more tool option.
- After that press the clear browsing data option. After that click on cookies and other site data and cached images and files under the clear browsing data box.
- Here you have to select the amount of data which you want to delete. And finally click on clear browsing data.
4. In some chances due to Gmail labs you have to face this problem. So here you have to disable your Gmail lab. For this:
- Go to your Gmail account through your Gmail address and password. Then click on setting icon which is located at top right side. Then click on setting option.
- Under the setting you will find the option of lab. Just disable the lab and click on save changes.
5. Sometime this hanging issue has occurred due to firewall. To fix this:
- Choose the privacy, and then add gmail.com and google.com in your site list.
- After that allow the third party cookie control for both sites
- Then clear the browsers cache and log back into Gmail.
Still facing the problem? Don’t lose the hope, just contact to technical experts for better solution.