Internet explorer is basically abbreviated as IE and MSIE which is a web browser & developed by Microsoft in the year 1995. This is one of the most widely used web browsers which have the ability to use visual search providers. The Internet explorer becomes more popular in the year 2002 to 2003 with the release of IE5 and IE6.
The internet explorer helps the user in viewing the sites and here you can choose to font color, font size, for better viewing. The internet explorer is very serious about its security features. One of its features is called “attachment security service” where users are prompted to decide whether to trust the file or not. Its cache feature gives you quicker access and ability to view them while offline.
How to verify the Internet explorer update?
- First, go to the start menu in your computer system and type the windows update in the address bar.
- If once the window update application appears then choose “view update history”
- After that new screen will appear i.e. “review your update history” here you will see security update for internet explorer X for windows versions
- Make sure, the version of internet explorer and the version of windows will be based on the version which you currently have installed on your computer.
Sometimes users have to face the problem regarding internet explorer like they are not able to install it or it working slow or many other reasons. In this case, you have to immediately clear the cookies and cache of internet explorer. For this:
- First select tool option then scrolls it and click on safety option then click on delete browsing history. You can simply do this process by holding the CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE key.
- After that, you have to check “temporary internet files and cookies” but uncheck the “preserve favorite’s website data” and click on delete button.
- Once it completes you get a confirmation.