Internet Explorer is a web browser which is used to access the internet Content; it is developed by the Microsoft Corporation which is one of the biggest companies in the software field. Internet Explorer is the default web browser of the Window operating system and it comes with all window versions. Well, most of the window computer user is familiar with the Internet Explorer But, only a few know about to recover technical issue in the Internet Explorer. However, if you are Windows XP user and facing some technical issue on Internet Explorer then get through the process listed beneath to fix the same.
Having a technical issue with Internet Explorer like its stopped working
Steps to resolve technical issue arise in the Internet Explorer:
- Click on the Internet Explorer icon and launched it then click on Tools tab located at the top of the page.
- Click on ‘Internet Options’ and you can access this option from the from the dropdown menu ’.
- A new window will appear on your screen, click on ‘Advanced’ tab and select all the options listed on the page and click on ‘Reset’ button.
Internet Explorer crashed? Repair it
- Click on the Start Menu and select and search the “command prompt”.
- Now move to the ‘Accessories’ section and here you will get ‘Command Prompt’, right-click on it and select ‘run as administrator’.
- In the box, enter SFC/SCANNOW and hit Enter.
- The system will detect the corrupt file and soon will fix the same.
These are some steps by which you can reset your Internet Explorer and you can recover if it is crashed for more info and support you can ask for help and support to the Internet Explorer Customer Support Number where our well-trained technician will guide you to recover this kind of issue.